• Propel Advanced Pro Disc Carbon frame and fork
• Shimano Ultegra Di2 elektronic groupset
• Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
• 22sp speed drivetrain 36/52 11/30
• Giant SLR-1 Aero Disc WheelSystem (F:42mm, R:65mm)
• Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless, 700x25, folding
• Giant Power Pro wattkrankEnkelte av disse syklene vil bli utstyrt med
KRANK : Praxis Zayante Carbon (weblink)
Pga. begrenset tilgang til Shimano (pga brann)
THE FUTURE OF AERO ROAD. LIGHTWEIGHT, SUPER-STIFF AND NEARLY INVISIBLE TO THE WIND, THIS COMPOSITE ROAD MACHINE OFFERS A TRUE ADVANTAGE FOR SPRINTING AND SOLO RIDING. AND WITH ITS INTEGRATED DISC-BRAKE TECHNOLOGY, YOU HAVE MORE CONTROL FOR CHAOTIC SPRINTS AND DESCENTS.
Meticulously developed for best-in-class aero road performance, this razor-sharp road racer offers a true advantage for sprinting and solo riding. The frame is handcrafted using Advanced-grade composite material to produce a bike that’s lightweight and stiff, with a sharp, responsive ride quality. Its disc brakes are completely integrated within the frame using flat-mount calipers and thru-axles designed to optimize the technology. From sprints to solo attacks, cornering and descents, the new Propel Advanced Pro Disc helps you slice through the wind and gain an advantage on the competition.