Giant re-enters the trail 29 market with a much-updated, highly relevant trail performer designed to tackle fast and flowy terrain.
115mm of Maestro rear suspension and 130mm fork travel
Progressive long, low, slack aggressive trail geometry (66.5HA, 74.5SA, 44mm fork offset)
29” wheel dedicated (will fit up to 2.4” WT)
Dropper Seatpost w/remote
Updated trunnion-mount Maestro suspension which features improved climbing, braking and center of gravity.
Longer, lower and more slack for “future proof” trail performance
• Trance AluxX SL Aluminium ramme
• Fox 34 Float Rhythm, 130mm travel, GRIP2 Damper, Boost 15x110mm QR, tapered steerer
• Fox Float DPS Performance 115mm travel, trunnion mount
• SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 30T 10-50
• SRAM Guide T [F] 180mm [R] 180mm, hydraulic disc skivebremser
• Giant XCT 29, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 25mm inner width
• [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.3, 60 tpi, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis DHR II 29x2.3, 60 tpi, EXO, TR, tubeless